Cathay Pacific expects a profit frblinking braceletsom last year to end its two-year net loss
HONG KONG - The Hong Kong-based airline Cathay Pacific expects to reach a profit of HK$2.3 billion ($293 million) for 2018, ending its two-year run of net loss, the company Wednesday said on a preliminary profit review.
According to statistics released by Cathay Pacific, after eight full-year successive profits, Cathay Pacific saw a net loss of HK$575 million ($73.26 million) for 2016 and HK$1.26 billion ($160 million) for 2017.
Cathay Pacific attributed its profit to capacity growth, a focus on customer service and improved revenue management.
"Load factors were sustained and yield improved despite competitive pressures. The cargo business was strong. Capacity, yield and load factors increased. The company"s transformation program has had a positive impact," said Cathay Pacific on the review.
In 2017, the company launched a three-year transformation to make it more effective and competitive.
The annual results of last year will be announced in March, said Cathay Pacific on the profit review.
- event wristbandsDemand for upscale gyms looking healthy
How Do I Use Silicone Bracelets?I sat in the hall and stared at everything without seeing whatever. ......
- Chen Quanguopersonalized baseball wristbands -- Member of Political Bureau of CPC Central Committee
Choosing The Appropriate Custom Rubber BraceletThe best weddings are different, unique and one of a ......
- China praised for leading South-South coopdisney fast pass wristbandseration
[TITLE]Glee Birthday Party Supplies - Okay Guys, I"ve Received One Particular Word For You[/TITLE]Th......
- Facial batman wristbands onlinerecognition technology helps Chinese police solve crimes
Rubber Band BraceletsIn this tutorial I will demonstrate how to make your own Breast Cancer Awarenes......
- Top legislature seglow silicone wristbandseks rules to curb real-name register abuse
[TITLE]Choosing The Right Customized Rubber Bracelet For You[/TITLE]With the commence of coaching ca......